Crosby scores PPG at side of net
2022.01.21 23:40 icydata Crosby scores PPG at side of net
submitted by icydata to icydata [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 Ken-CL Any word of the day widget?
Basically title. I want to improve my vocab and one of the ways I found useful is to have a word of the day widget on my phone's home screen. Any recommendations?
submitted by Ken-CL to LearnJapanese [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 dopher1 Volanta not tracking - Any magic that needs to be done to get this to work? Installed App on the Sim PC, Installed the Plugins, and for whatever reason Volanta refuses to see my flights?
2022.01.21 23:40 icydata DeAngelo notches PPG
submitted by icydata to icydata [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 Anxious_Ad_4043 Carepass part 2
Ok So I have two CVS cards one regular (red) and the other employee ID (white)
The red card I have the carepass But I want the carepass in the white card
The red card I have carepass with my original email But I know if I cancel then try to get carepass with white card with same email it will reject it
My question was will me and coworker get fired if I use another email to get carepass with white card but I will cancel carepass in red card
submitted by Anxious_Ad_4043 to CVS [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 Few-Independence1536 2 in 1? I'm getting ready to re-scape a 5gal, so I bought a bunch of new plants. Going through them and noticed this. One is supposed to be Blue Hygro- pretty sure that's the small one. And I'm thinking the big one is some stem plant that managed to root to the pot before it could be sold?
2022.01.21 23:40 bake51 Took first exam today, now what?
I took my first CPA exam today (FAR) and I feel iffy as most do. Feel like it could go either way. My score release day is February 8th and I'm debating on what my plan is moving forward.
On one hand I feel like I could keep reviewing FAR in case I don't pass and take it again fairly soon. On the other hand I could start studying for AUD and hope that I get a passing score in a couple of weeks for FAR.
What would you guys do?
submitted by bake51 to CPA [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 icydata Nelson scores on 2-on-1
submitted by icydata to icydata [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 Random9199 Not getting any replies, is my profile bad?
2022.01.21 23:40 sK197666 What is a good reason to shave your balls?
submitted by sK197666 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 Radar2006 Du riechst so gut, Spiel mit Mir, Mein Teil, Stein um Stein, Heirate Mich, Bück dich, Ausländer, Ich tu dir weh, und Deutschland.
2022.01.21 23:40 wacadoodleman what does this email
2022.01.21 23:40 chanlego123 Unpopular opinion: Ultraman Trigger – Not doing its predecessor justice?
As someone whose first Ultraman show ever watched as a kid is Ultraman Tiga, I feel like I should express my opinion on the Trigger series, and overall, I feel that the show is not doing justice to not only the popular kaiju and seijin in the Tiga series, but also on several characters on the main cast. So I’ll break it down by character and/or plot arc on my thoughts and what could have gone better, at least from my head, so hear me out. I’ll do the best I can to make it as sensible as possible.
Kengo, Akito & Yuna; R’yleth; and Yuzare arc
- - To start off, the fact that they did not include Gjera in the series is a huge insult to the kaiju, so I’ll get creative myself and make a plot arc of it in here.
- - I personally do not like the Smile Smile catchphrase as it was overused and pretty stupid, but I find “protecting humanity’s smiles” a bit acceptable. If the show could have gone a little better, I would have like to see Kengo’s character introduction as someone who tries too hard to make everyone happy, but deep down he is running away from seeking his own happiness, and that he is living in this bubble mindset that everyone can be happy, thus living in denial that in reality, not everyone can be happy. Kengo’s hidden flaw is suspected by Yuna, but she couldn’t express it in words, but she senses something holding Kengo vibe from being his true and free self.
- - That’s where his flower R’lyeth comes in. He treats it as his treasure and child, nurturing it to hopefully bloom one day. When I see R’lyeth, it reminds me of Gjera from Tiga episode 45, personally one of my favourite episodes. Due to recent battles between kaijus & seijins and Trigger & GUTS SELECT, the unnecessary destructions and aftermath produces whole variety of radiations which cause a chain of reaction on awakening other kaijus and cause more destructions and aggravations. TPU would implement a cleansing program, where Nursedessei would suck out the radiation and use the plants created in Mars (same species as R’lyeth) to repair the atmosphere in several cities in Japan where the battles occurred.
- - Carmeara and Hudram could infiltrate the Nursedessei in their human forms while being camouflaged, to do some recon on GUTS SELECT to learn their strengths and weaknesses. Upon their recon, Carmeara stumble across Kengo (who she would know the present Trigger’s human form) nurturing R’lyeth, and saw it as an opportunity. When she’s alone with R’lyeth, she would use her dark powers and cast a small spell onto the plant itself, leading to it infecting other plants and release a pollen that induces euphoria upon the population, similar to Tiga ep 45.
- Darramb, despite being a Giant of Darkness, believes in honor, and finds Carmeara and Hudram’s methods discomforting and repugnant, thus refuses to take part. He wonders and questions what his team’s goals really are.
- - Akito would detect such anomaly and discovered that the plants were the cause, and the team would contain it quickly and strapped on hazard protection equipment. As the pollen being released is contained, the population came out of their daze and remained confused. Then Carmeara and Hudram would carry said infected plants in different crowed areas and continue to have the plants release said pollen to further continue inducing euphoria among the populated areas. Everyone would eventually become aware of the plant, and after Carmeara and Hudram would teleport away, but not before placing said plants in said populated areas to further increase knowledge and existence of the plants in humanity’s eyes, the population would frenzy and chaos over the plants ensue.
- - Kengo, Akito and Yuna would be deployed on the ground to contain the chaos. Akito’s mask was knocked off in the process, and Kengo and Yuna would witness Akito falling victim to the plants (as the plants releases small doses of pollen), where Akito cries over the plant, exclaiming that he wants his parents to come back, and wants to be together with Yuna, but after they are taken away from him, the flower is all he has left. Kengo, who was shocked and taken aback, and Yuna, who felt responsible for rejecting him, would try to restrain him and make him put his mask on to get him back to his senses.
- - Meanwhile, Carmeara and Hudram would be elsewhere, planting R’lyeth they stole from Nursedessei cultivated by their dark powers, onto the ground, and dark lightning strucks onto the seed, mutating it into Gjera, starting the process of deepening its roots underground.
- - As Kengo and Yuna were able to get Akito back to his senses, he feels guilty and embarrassed from what he said, and Yuna replied that they’ll talk about it later after this is over, that’s when they received news from HQ of Gjera’s appearance and erratically releasing pollen. As the trio recomposed themselves and continue to contain the situation in the populated area, Kengo realized that he needs to stop Gjera, transforms into Trigger, and with GUTS SELECT’s help, blew Gjera up into pieces similar to Golba from Trigger episode 1.
- - In the aftermath, the investigation and discovery of everything that happened resulted in Kengo and Akito secluding themselves.
- o Kengo lost R’lyeth and is morning for the plant’s cruel demise, volunteers to assist the cleaning crew to clean up the mess. Kengo then found a seed, that is miraculously unharmed and untainted, and discovers it to be from R’lyeth itself. The scene then shows Kengo putting the seed on his desk in his room.
- o Akito brushed Kengo’s attempt to help him through emotionally on the events that occurred, and Akito snapped, yelling at Kengo while feeling hurt and broken, and said somewhere along the lines of “Why can’t you see that not everyone can be happy?! Why can’t you see that your obsession with protecting everyone’s smiles is a total failure?!” Kengo frozed upon what Akito said, and Akito, after realizing what he said, stormed off. Yuna called Akito’s name, not sure what to say, and Akito, felling ashamed, walked past Yuna to seclude himself.
- o The trio’s friendship and chemistry is rifted.
- - Carmeara appears several weeks later, as a way to taunt and mock Kengo out loud, but in Ancient language that only Kengo can understand. As the Trio, who are still strained on their relationship, are deployed on ground to evacuate the civilians, while Nursedessei and Falcon are battling Carmeara, who brushed off their attacks with ease, Kengo watched Carmeara, gritted his teeth for what she did to R’lyeth, transformed into Trigger, and rashly attacked Carmeara, who continued to taunt and mock him, but not until hissing at him that he took Trigger away from her. by then, Hudram and Darramb would appear as well, using their attributes to strongarm and humiliate Trigger. As Trigger is down and his colour timer started blinking, Darramb held him up and Carmeara proceeded to suck out the light within him, causing Trigger to be drained and unconscious (his eyes and colour timer are void of light), and collected it into a sphere like orb on her hand, and shattered it. Hudram would then create a dark seed-like projectile on his hand and gladly hands it over to Carmeara, and inject it into Trigger’s colour timer, causing his body to be in a seizure, before transforming in a Sphire-like fashion (from Ultraman Dyna’s series), into Trigger Dark.
- - Akito would call out Kengo’s name to Trigger Dark, shocking Yuna, in the same manner as episode 11.
- - Meanwhile, Kengo would be transported back in the past in the same manner as the episode, but it would be different in the sense that
- o Yuzare would be portrayed as a wise, confident and strong sorcerous leader of the human civilization, while the rest of the cast of GUTS SELECT would be subordinates under her command (similar to Ultraman Tiga Gaiden where the casts of Tiga and Dyna series played as villagers in the past. When Yuzare and her team encountered Kengo, the team reacted in a hostile manner, ready to strike at Yuzare’s command, but Yuzare told them to stand down, sensing something different in Kengo, and they took him in. After the information exchange between Kengo and Yuzare, Kengo helps out on looking after the civilians with one of the team members who resembles Akito, after another ambush by the Giants of Darkness. As Kengo was doing his job, he can’t help but watch in aue how Yuzare remains hopeful and smiled brightly to the people and children, giving the civilians hope and good spirits. As Kengo notes on this, “Akito” responds that even though they are at a disadvantage and many doubt that their battle with the Dark Giants would be successful as a lot was destroyed, Yuzare still doesn’t give up remining hopeful and positive that everything will be ok. This gives Kengo the revelation that in reality, not everyone can be happy, due to many factors beyond anyone’s control, and that he should not give up trying at least.
- o When Kengo volunteers to team up with Yuzare on getting to the site of the Eternity Core, Kengo voices out his admiration and respect to Yuzare for protecting humanity’s smiles, that he wishes he has the same level of optimism as her. Yuzare solemnly reveals that deep down in her heart she is not, that she is actually scared and doubtful, and expresses her worry of the fate of the world and the position they are in against the Dark Giants. That’s where Kengo says his motto. Yuzare, confused, but found it quite funny, and thanks him for able to make her feel hopeful. As they walk towards the site of the Eternity Core, she looks at Kengo from the back, wondering why she has a good feeling about him.
- § The subsequent events that occurred in the past would more or less be the same as the original episode.
- o In the present, Akito prepares to attack Trigger Dark, and Yuna stood in front of him, saying that if he wants to attack Kengo, he would have to go through her first, while a tear rolls down. She apologises to Akito as she feels responsible for hurting him when rejecting him a while back, and expresses that despite everything, he is part of her family, and is one of the closest people she cares about. She then points out that at the end of the day, Kengo is his closest friend as well, and believes that he will do the right thing. Akito, shivering, fighting back his breakdown, tearfully accepts, and puts his gun down. He then yells at Trigger Dark, calling out Kengo, and reminding him of his mission to protect humanity’s smiles, and expresses that he would like to join him making it happen as well.
- § The timeline clash, Kengo’s return to the present, the acquisition of Glitter Trigger Eternity would still be about the same, but with a bit of changes.
- · Rather than Yuna delivering the Eternity Core fragment to Trigger, she would hold it in her hand, and Akito with his quick thinking, holds out a Hyper Key for the fragment to enter into it, and loads it onto his Hyper Gun Mode, aims and fires at Trigger’s colour timer, which should have been blinking after using all of his 3 forms against the Dark Giants and a mindless raging Trigger Dark. By then, Akito’s Hyper Gun Mode is heavily damaged.
- - So in conclusion, the R’lyeth events followed by Trigger Dark/Glitter Trigger Eternity debut should test the trio’s relationship, and give Kengo a character development on protecting people’s smiles, that not everyone can be happy, but no one should give up finding that happiness for themselves and for others. He then proceeds to use the seed to plant it and nurture it into a flower as he hoped in the beginning of the show.
- The Kyrieloid arc we have in Trigger is in my opinion, poorly done and will never be as rich story-lore wise as the one in Tiga episodes 5 and 25. The only good thing that offsets Kyrieloid’s plot arc in Trigger episode 19 is the suprising appearance of Tiga.
- The plot arc of Kyrieloid should be the same as the predecessor, where he came to Earth and manipulate humanity into thinking that an angel descends before them to deliver judgement. Carmeara sees Kyrieloid as competition and intends to eliminate him. But Kyrieloid seduces the Dark Giants by having the population worship them, which stuns and entranced them of the idea, giving them a temporary distraction while Kyrieloid can go along with his plan: to turn humnaity’s view against the Giants and favour towards the Kyrie race.
- Hudram has a secret meeting with Kyrieloid to make a deal, to let Kyrieloid play with the civilian population’s mind on being their guardian angel, in return of weakening Cameara through the opportunity of giving her a small dose of such manipulative support, which is part of Hudram’s underplaying hand to get rid of Carmeara and have the Eternity Core for himself in the long run, and Hudram would play along being manipulated by Kyrieloid in the process.
- As Trigger appears and battles Kyrieloid, the Dark Giants assist him by ambushing Trigger with their dark energies amplified due to the manipulating humanity’s support towards them as orchestrated by Kyrieloid. As Trigger reverts back into Kengo, who is taken in by Akito and Yuna for recovery back in Nursedessei, the Dark Giants were about to finish them off from escaping, only for them to shift their attention to the civilian crowd, who amplified their support to Kyrieloid, only for him to start attacking the Dark Giants with ease, humiliating them further to the point of them retreating away.
- Kengo, after recovering, transforms back to Trigger to battle Kyrieloid again, but to no avail. Yuna via the Nursedessei broadcasts throughout the city site where the battle ensues, persuading the population that Trigger fought alongside humanity against all threats many times, and that Kyrieloid is the real enemy. When all seem lost, the crowd shines their light towards Trigger, while Akito gained access to the electrical grid in the city to have the buildings further light up. Yuna saw a light shining within President Shizuma, and uses her ring to help amplify it, only to dash to the battlefield and emerges Ultraman Tiga
. Subsequently the rest of the battle remains like Trigger episode 19.
Tesshin, Himari and Maluru
- - All three characters are there for comedic purposes, which is a real shame and waste, as I would love to see their character background and development
- - Tesshin
- o I would like to see more scenes of him training Kengo with the exercise routines, as well as trying to cheer Kengo up whenever he’s down through exercising.
- - Himari
- o I would have liked that when she was young, she had a pet bird called Sheila, an easter egg of the bird-like kaiju from Tiga episode 32, where something significant occurred between the two of them, and Himari, with a heavy heart, decides to set her free in the wild, and watched as Sheila flew high towards the sky, chasing a squadron of TPU fighter jets. This would prompt Himari to enlist in GUTS SELECT and scored top in her cohort for remote piloting during her cadetship.
- - Maluru
- o I would have like the show to explore more Maluru’s struggle on integrating with human society, especially on being able to land a purchase/lease on an apartment building, which would open some new perspective on the current real-life issues as foreigners in another country, with the desire to migrate there and go through many trials and tribulations.
Carmeara, Hudram and Darramb
- - They should have their voice actors act as their human forms, just like Sumire, and make more appearances.
- - Carmeara
- o Carmeara should exhibit more hate and resentment towards Kengo, such as saying that Kengo took the man she loves away from her, and because of that, her attacks against Trigger in the present should be more personal, displaying her viciousness after boiling such emotions for 30 million years, only to be calmed down by the efforts of Hudram and Darramb
- o When she accesses the Eternity Core at the end of episode 23, I felt that she should behave in an insanity power-hungry manner, where she gleefully destroys everything in her path, and the sight of Trigger and GUTS SELECT further aggravates her.
- o During the final moments between Carmeara and Kengo, Carmeara should be in human form and expresses more heartbreak towards him.
- - Hudram
- o I view Hudram as an opportunist and strategist that aims in having everything for himself, which should be his character development over the course of the show, and it was indeed shown, but I felt it could have been done more or differently. Such as making a deal with Kyrieloid to weaken Carmeara as part of his long term goal.
- o I would put him side by side with Ultraman Tregear as they to a certain extent tend to use underhanded tactics.
- - Darramb
- o I like that Darramb finds humans interesting to a degree where he eagers to learn more about them. Darramb developing feelings for Yuna is a surprising twist but a welcome one.
- o In episode 23 when Darramb wants a final duel against Kengo/Trigger, Kengo should be in Power Type rather than Glitter Eternity Type, to see the raw power of physical strength.
- o Based on the alternative storyline in Kyrieloid arc, Darramb goes along with the Dark Giants on temporarily allying with Kyrieloid, but deep down feels apprehensive towards it, despite being a Dark Giant himself. He dares not to speak out his opinion on the various plans and schemes against Trigger that conflict with his philosophy of honour and sportsmanship despite disagreeing in reality.
- rather than remote piloting GUTS Wing, he should be piloting at the cockpit, while wearing the TPC Staff from Neo Speace Frontier Universe
- - I don’t know about whether behind the scenes there are a sudden change of writers or directors inbetween episodes, but I felt it was quite odd that Akito finds Kengo annoying and irritating and is secretly jealous of him for being Trigger, then suddenly has a somewhat soft spot for him in the next episode, and honestly that is terrible consistency in the writing and portrayal of Akito in the show.
- - I felt that Claw Mode is an afterthought when designing a handheld weapon for Trigger as part of the New Gen/Reiwa Ultraman. A way to improve it is to replace Claw Mode with Dagger Mode, where Dagger Mode splits Circle Arms into two handheld weapons, which would go well with Sky Type, which is akin to Ultraman Zero and his Twin Sluggers.
- - They can be interchanged by Trigger regardless of what types they use. For example,
- o Sword Mode
- § Multi Type uses it as a single handheld sword, but if Power Type uses it, the attacks should behave in a longsword/broadsword manner
- o Dagger Mode
- § This is more suited to Sky Type as Trigger can use them to slice his opponents while dashing around.
- o Bow Mode
- § If Trigger uses Bow Mode in Power Type form, he can wield it as a heavy bow, where he charges a powerful arrow with a force that can easily stop kaijus that are rhino-like
submitted by chanlego123
to Ultraman [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 mitchc7598 No online sessions available
I signed up three months ago, finally got my record check just before Christmas and have been trying to book that online session I have to do before I can start but there haven’t been any available, I’ve been checking every day. Any idea on how I show figure this out?
submitted by mitchc7598 to CornershopByUber [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 wacadoodleman what does this email
2022.01.21 23:40 MrJoe4444 Any tips on roach prevention in my new apartment? I just moved in and never had to deal with roaches before.
My wife and i just moved in to a new apartment. This is our second place to stay at together.
I inspected the whole apartment before move in. No poop or signs of pest anywhere. I checked behind all appliances as well except dish washer.
Despite me and my wife being clean freaks, and no roach history, we find a huge roach the size of a table spoon end a couple days after moving under our bathroom sink. and then another one that was just as huge in our living room. I’ve looked all over my apartment again and can’t find any sign of where they could be coming from, no baby ones either.
Could it be my neighbors? How do you even deal with roaches in your apartment if your neighbors are the issue? Idk, any tips?
submitted by MrJoe4444 to pestcontrol [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 prawnbiryani #unsplashcats #cute #adorable #kittens #cats #followformore
2022.01.21 23:40 michaelj321123 Whipping some flower rosin
2022.01.21 23:40 blbeach33 Anyone have a sky rider they’re looking to sell or trade?
submitted by blbeach33 to discexchange [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 Bright-Berry-632 [M33] bored...tell me what ya think
2022.01.21 23:40 blumaske Crazy Playoff Prediction
Hear me out here…
If we score more points than our opponents for the rest of the playoffs, we win the Super Bowl.
SHANAHAN, feel free to hire me as head coach.
submitted by blumaske to 49ers [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:40 RareCryptoApes 3805 - BAYC x CYBERPUNKS = RARE CRYPTO APES! 2000 of 4000 unique apes now available on OpenSea! Link in Comments!
2022.01.21 23:40 Old_Truth6995 BIG BOOTY TWERK COMPILATION #8 || Juicy Ass ? ?
2022.01.21 23:39 YngChap All comes down to Q4
Better be profitable or near close - otherwise this may be the end. The $5.75 offering was the mulligan. Profitability must come ASAP.
submitted by YngChap to CLOV [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 23:39 Devywevy1211 .